Kali Linux is a Debian-derived Linux distribution designed for digital forensics and penetration testing. It is maintained and funded by Offensive Security Ltd. Mati Aharoni, Devon Kearns and Raphaël Hertzog are the core developers.
Kali Linux is preinstalled with over 600 penetration-testing programs, including nmap (a port scanner), Wireshark (a packet analyzer), John the Ripper (a password cracker), Aircrack-ng (a software suite for penetration-testing wireless LANs) , Burp suite and OWASP ZAP (both web application security scanners).Kali Linux can run natively when installed on a computer’s hard disk, can be booted from a live CD or live USB, or it can run within a virtual machine. It is a supported platform of the Metasploit Project’s Metasploit Framework, a tool for developing and executing security exploits.
Kali Linux has a dedicated project set-aside for compatibility and porting to specific Android devices, called Kali Linux NetHunter.
It is the first Open Source Android penetration testing platform for Nexus devices, created as a joint effort between the Kali community member “BinkyBear” and Offensive Security. It supports Wireless 802.11 frame injection, one-click MANA Evil Access Point setups, HID keyboard (Teensy like attacks), as well as Bad USB MITM attacks
There are many ways to use Kali Linux, it can be installed on the hard disk, virtual machines running on the Live CD or Live USB off or rebooted.
Great influence on the operating system tests such as Wireshark (packet analysis), nmap (a searcher Perth), John the
A key feature of the software Kali Linux:
– Full customization of the ISO file and the Mac ‘s creating custom image of Kali Linux
– High flexibility in defining features and the possibility to create self installing, reverse VPN auto-connecting and network bridging Kali image
– Installation of the USB
– Full encryption with LUKS Full Disk Encryption or FDE
– Automated deployment of operating systems Kali
– Mastering Pro Tools Linux packages meta Kali Kali (Kali Metapackages)
– EFI boot support
– Provided as a Live DVD with the possibility to run from the DVD or installed on the hard drive
– Run through a virtual machine
– Applicable to all organizations, institutions and IT companies
– Applicable for all people with any level of expertise in the field of IT security
– Test the permeability and Security
– A complete and updated set of security tools
|Kali 64 bit||ISO | Torrent||2.6G||2017.1||49b1c5769b909220060dc4c0e11ae09d97a270a80d259e05773101df62e11e9d|
|Kali 32 bit||ISO | Torrent||2.7G||2017.1||501b3747e5ac7c698217392fe49ec21dacee277404500fc49d4a0ee82625aabe|
|Kali 64 bit Light||ISO | Torrent||0.8G||2017.1||5c0f6300bf9842b724df92cb20e4637f4561ffc03029cdcb21af3902442ae9b0|
|Kali 32 bit Light||ISO | Torrent||0.8G||2017.1||6c83101ecf8702c7d93d32562e822b639d5c577314b448e3b8330995e0f07e0f|