Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 X64 VL en-US July 2017-GEN2
Versions in Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 X64 ESD en-US Feb 2017-GEN2 Windows:
* Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard
* Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Core
* Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise
* Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise Core
* Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter
* Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter Core
* Windows Server 2008 R2 Web
* Windows Server 2008 R2 Web Core
* Integrated / Pre-installed:
* .NET Framework 4.7
* Internet Explorer 11
* Important & Security Updates -> 2017-07-11
* Setupcomplete / Post-install:
* DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)
After the release of Windows 7, Microsoft’s popular Windows server-based Windows was designed to start up and be called Windows Server 2008. Windows Server 2008 family of operating systems Microsoft Windows and the Windows Server product group of Microsoft Corporation. Windows Sever 2008 for Server is also known by the names of Win2K8 and W2K8. Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2003 is a suitable alternative. Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server earlier than Windows Server 2003 is more secure. With this Windows server you can do it to develop and manage users. You can manage server roles or roles to manage it. Windows Server 2008 IIS7 IIS7 uses to manage the site from asp.net and PHP support is no longer the platform NET. Again
– Minimum: 1 GHz (x86 processor) or 1.4 GHz (x64 processor)
– Recommended: 2 GHz or faster
Note: An Intel Itanium 2 processor is required for Windows Server 2008 for Itanium-based Systems.
– Minimum: 512 MB RAM
– Recommended: 2 GB RAM or higher
– Maximum (64-bit systems): 32 GB (Standard) or 1 TB (Enterprise and Datacenter) or 2 TB (Itanium-based Systems)
– Minimum: 10 GB
– Recommended: 40 GB or greater
Note: Computers with more than 16 GB of RAM will require more disk space for paging, hibernation, and dump files.
Drive: DVD-ROM drive
Display and Peripherals:
– Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution monitor
– Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- File size: 3.2 GB
- Release Date: JUL-25-2017
1) Be careful at first, be sure your antivirus is disabled.
2) Extract the compressed files.
3) Copy the obtained ISO file to your flash drive via the RUFUS software, or burn it to DVD using the image burning software.
4) Install Windows.
5) Activate Windows with one of the activators in the Activators folder.
- Password: www.downloadha.com