Adobe Media Encoder CC 2018 v126.96.36.199 x64 / Specification
Size: 1501 MB
Date Of Release: 15:50 – 19-10-2017
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2018 v188.8.131.52 x64 / Description
Adobe Media Encoder CC addresses Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects users with an easy-to-use integrated video encoder for their sequences and compositions.
With Adobe Media Encoder, you can now export your projects into playable content on any screen you might think of due to its power and very potent features. Your videos can also be optimized now and resolution selection is just a breeze.
Alongside these great set of profiles, Adobe Media Encoder also packs a very intuitive interface that can prove to be the perfect environment for creating your jobs queue. Upon each and every job you add to the queue, you can select from a plethora of profiles covering virtually any possibility and combination of size and resolution.
You can also set up presets of your own if you don’t seem to find one to accommodate all of your requirements. Just give it a name, select the format and base it of a preset if you want to and also write some comments, too. The Video section allows you to set the basic video settings such as the resolution, frame rate, field order, aspect, TV standard, profile or level.
Moreover, you can quickly and easily set the bitrate encoding as well as the target and maximum bitrate. The ‘Advanced Settings’ area also allows you to set the keyframe distance. You can also choose to use maximum render quality and frame blending. While all of these may add some time to the overall encoding time, sometimes they really can make a difference.
The bottom line is that Adobe Media Encoder has progressed a lot through the years and can now provide great results in the minimum amount of time, using new technologies that make the best of the hardware for blazing-fast outcome of the highest quality.
Here are some key features of “Adobe Media Encoder CC”:
– Ingest and transcoding functionality
– Media Browser panel
– Direct publishing to Twitter
– New application support for Adobe Audition and Character Animator
– Direct publishing to Facebook
– Expanded 4K format support
– Improved image sequence workflows
– Automatic loudness correction
– Usability refinements
– MXF channelization
– Extended DNxHD support
– IRT compliance
– HDR to SDR conversion filter
– Time Interpolation setting
– Time Tuner for automatically adjusting the duration of rendered projects
– Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus support for 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound
– QuickTime channelization
– JPEG 2000 MXF support
– ProRes libraries for improved performance
– User interface refinements
– QuickTime rewrapping
– Option to assign a custom start time
What’s New in Media Encoder CC 2018:
– Specify a channel when publishing to YouTube and Vimeo
– Specify a playlist when publishing to YouTube
– Specify a page when publishing to Facebook
– Add a custom title when publishing to YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo
– Add a custom video thumbnail when publishing to YouTube
– Notification of missing items in the queue before encoding begins
– H.264 Adaptive bitrate presets that automatically choose the best bitrate for an output based on frame size & frame rate of the source
– Animated GIF export is now available on both Mac and Windows
– Time Tuner effect improvements
– Newly optimized list of H.264 presets
– Format support for RF64 WAV Decode/Encode, decode for Sony X-OCN, and QuickTime DNx Smart Rendering
– Warning when importing non-native QuickTime sources
– Modify timecode for 720p 59.94 media
Show full description >
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2018 v184.108.40.206 x64 / System Requirements
– Multicore processor with 64-bit support required
– Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit) or Windows 8.1 (64 bit), or Windows 10 (64 bit)
– Supports Windows 10 Creator Edition
– 4 GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
– 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended)
– Optional: Adobe-recommended GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance
– Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2018 v220.127.116.11 x64 / Installation Guide
1. Download the original software first and then unzip it.
2. Completely disconnect your internet connection.
3. Run the Set-up.exe file and wait for the software to install.
4. Restart your system.
5. Download the cracked file separately and unzip it.
6. Right-click on the Patch.exe file and click on Run as Administrator.
7. In the popup window, select your desired application from the list.
8. Click the Install button and in the opened window go to the software installation location and select the amtlib.dll file and wait for the software to be activated.
9. After completing all steps, connect your internet connection and restart your system once.
10. The application is enabled and usable without any limitations.
– Cracked placed completely 100% off and all soft features The software is activated & after activating the software, there is no need to disconnect the internet.
– All files are compressed as much as possible and can be repaired with WinRAR software in case of incomplete Downloading can be done.