Ant Download Manager v1.6.5 Build 46308 / Specification
Manufacturer: AntGROUP Inc
Size: 29.5 MB
Date Of Release: 09:40 – 11-11-2017
Ant Download Manager v1.6.5 Build 46308 / Description
Ant Download Manager is a fast and easy downloader of any internet files.
Advanced support of many popular video services (DailyMotion, Facebook, Rutube, Twitter, Vimeo, etc…).
Full integration to most popular web browsers: Internet Explorer 8+, Mozilla Firefox 32+,Google Chrome 31+ and their clones ( Pale Moon, Opera, Vivaldi, Slimjet, ComodoDragon, etc.).
On\Off browser integration – Config\Tab General
Remove, Reinstall, Repair browser integration
Built-in video grabber browser allows you to download videos from many sites and video services. There is a video button to facilitate the selection of the video, its size and quality.
Supports a lot of popular video services: youtube.com, vimeo.com, dailymotion.com, facebook.com, instagram.com, rutube.ru, coub.com, vine.co, bbc.com, and many others.
List of sites and video sharing is not conducted. General algorithms allow you to download videos from many resources which the developers did not even know.
Download Speed Acceleration
AntDM has the ability to reduce or significantly reduce the download speed and thereby allow other programs to run faster (eg, browser). By default AntDM download speed is unlimited.
After downloading of the file has finished AntDM can execute any program to process the uploaded files. Including antivirus, archiver, etc.
Drag&Drop feature makes it easier to work with the movement of the links in AntDM to download or downloades files to terget folder or on desktop.
Supports network protocols HTTP(S), FTP(S).
Media protocols F4M, M3U8, RTMP(x).
Supports proxy HTTP(S), FTP, SOCKS4,5.
Language support is constantly expanding, adding new languages. Currently available: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Spanish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Norwegian, Dutch, Polish.
Multi-threaded download is one of the key functions of any download manader files. This significantly speeds up the download of files (in some cases up to 10 times).
Most web servers allow multi-threaded downloading. AntDM allows to set to download from 1 to 32 threads. In general, the recommended 5-8 threads per download. This allows you to upload multiple files at once and do not overload your computer.
AntDM able independently to resume interrupted downloads, if it allows the web server. This is very useful, for example in the event of a power failure, forced restart or shutdown the computer.
Multiple file upload
If you want to download a lot of files, then pick up their links into a single text file with the extension TXT or LNK and download it (Main menu\File\Load Link File…). Tested downloadin 10-20-40 thousand files at size 100KB-1 MB each.
Generators Premium Links
Support most popular Generators Premium Links (Debrids) alldebrid.com, cocoleech.com, debrid-link.fr, ffdownloader.com, linksnappy.com, mega-debrid.eu, real-debrid.com, premium.rpnet.biz, simply-debrid.com, etc.
AntDM, creates the link premium of hosters (example: Uploaded.net, 1fichier.com, Uplea.com, turbobit.net, uptobox.com, rapidgator.net, … and other) directly in the software through the services of “Premium Links generator”. (you do not need to go to the website link generator to generate the link).
To use the Debrid features, it is necessary to have a subscription to one of the services supported by AntDM: alldebrid.com, cocoleech.com, debrid-link.fr,…
When capturing video AntDM always offers to extract from the video sound and convert it to MP3 format. To do this, there is a menu item of video button. In some cases, it may be a message asking about converting audio to MP3 format.
Gluing Youtube video and audio
Youtube service usually offers to download additional multiple video files without sound and a number of sound tracks with different quality.
AntDM always increases the choice for the user. It glues video with sound track in AAC format into a single file. You are free to specify what kind of video you want to merge with a sound track in the dialog box “Add Video Downloading”.
Loading different types of video files
Some of the most advanced and popular video services (eg, youtube.com, vimeo.com, dailymotion.com, etc.) or media protocols (eg, F4M, M3U8, etc) offers the format of choice, quality and resolution of the video file to download. AntDM can recognize such formats and offers a choice to boot.
All uploaded files are saved in folders into categories according to their MIME type. Supports categories for all major types of files: Archives, Audio, Documents, Pictures, Programs, Films, Other. AntDM has two pane view categories: short and full of similar tree.
Can store download history from 7 to 360 days, or in the range of 300-3000 records. By default, history is on – Config\Tab Misc.
AntDM developers are constantly developing the product: adds new features, fixs current errors. AntDM own checks for new version on the server and offers it to the automatic update, every 3 days. You can abandon the current version, or to abandon the automatic updatings in general, and to check the new version manually. Enable autoupdate – Config\Tab General.
AntDM has 2 viewing list. The common list provides detailed information about downloading. List with large images is most suitable for watching the preview video images or the downloaded poctures. 3 modes are available: small, medium and large images.
Preview media files
There is a simple convenient feature to preview the video files in the main list of downloads. Move the mouse to the line of video or audio file and AntDM will launch mediaplayer in the tooltip window.
Storing encrypted passwords for sites requiring authentication.
Ckecks checksum (MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-512) of files after downloading or count checksums already downloaded file. (Context file menu\Properties\Extra).
You can download the file to your individual settings: Method,PostParam, Cookies, User-Agent, etc (Context file menu\Properties\Extra).
Portable version is not available, but portability is maintained and it is very easy to do. Install once AntDM, copy the installation folder on the flash drive. After starting on a new computer AntDM itself must make own settings and install add-ons for the browser.
Other features and characteristics
– No advertising;
– Simple and intuitive interface;
– Saving the downloaded files by category, all together in a single folder, or any other different from the binding categorized;
– Support downloads lists with extensive sorting and search capabilities;
– Links parking, active downloads indicators;
– Redownload bad fragments. If the file was downloaded with errors, that is, the ability to redownload only erroneous fragments, rather than to start download again;
– Control download speeds for all or for selected downloads;
– Monitor the clipboard (On\Off – Config\Tab General);
– Download priorities: Highest, High, Normal, Below, Low, Disabled;
– Computer shutdown after all downloads;
– Disable hibernation during download (On\Off – Config\Tab Downloads);
– The ability to automatically delete the task after loading (On\Off – Config\Tab Automation);
– Sound (On\Off – Config\Tab Sounds);
Show full description >
Ant Download Manager v1.6.5 Build 46308 / System Requirements
– Windows(x32/x64) XP(sp3),Vista,7,8,10
– Google Chrome or clones: Opera, Vivaldi, Slimjet, Comodo, etc.
– Internet Explorer 8+
– Mozilla FireFox or clone: Pale Moon
Ant Download Manager v1.6.5 Build 46308 / Installation Guide
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3- The contents of the Patch folder at the installation location. Software * Copy and execute Patch.exe file and perform Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly)
4. Run the software.
* Where to install the software: The installation location folder is usually located on the Windows drive and inside the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, click on the Shortcut Software on the Start Page Right-click on the screen and click Open file location, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 10: After installation, Click Shortcut on the Start menu And click Open file location Click on the Shortcut window re-opens for the application, right-click and click and click Open file location.