ApowerMirror v1.2.6 / Specification
Size: 72.7 MB
Date Of Release: 09:46 – 30-11-2017
ApowerMirror v1.2.6 / Description
ApowerMirror is a screen mirroring application for both iOS and Android devices, with full compatibility for Windows and Mac. With mobile phones and tablets running Android 5.0 or higher that support Chromecast, users can install this program for screen share with PC. Any iOS device with AirPlay capability can also display cell phone screen on the computer using this tool.
ApowerMirror supports streaming video, photos and other media files from mobile to a computer monitor or projector wirelessly. Display options include Full Screen mode or Landscape mode, providing you with different viewing options on a more convenient, bigger screen that everyone can see together.
Here are some of the key feature of “ApowerMirror“:
– Control Android with Mouse & Keyboard
– Take screenshots
– Record screen
– Sync app data
– Support Android & iOS mirroring
Show full description >
ApowerMirror v1.2.6 / System Requirements
OS: Windows XP,Vista,7,8,10
ApowerMirror v1.2.6 / Installation Guide
1. Install the software.
2- Insert the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location. * Copy and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Where to install the software: The installation location folder is usually located on the Windows drive and inside the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, click on the Shortcut Software on the Start Page Right-click on the screen and click Open file location, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 10: After installation, Click Shortcut on the Start menu And click Open file location Click on the Shortcut window re-opens for the application, right-click and click and click Open file location.