Blumentals Easy Button & Menu Maker Pro v126.96.36.199 / Specification
Manufacturer: Karlis Blumentals
Price: 19.89 US Dollars(just For Information)
Size: 61.4 MB
Date Of Release: 09:32 – 28-11-2017
Blumentals Easy Button & Menu Maker Pro v188.8.131.52 / Description
With Easy Button & Menu Maker you can easily create sophisticated buttons and professional dynamic menus for your website while spending just a few minutes of your time.
Over 100 elegant design templates are available, including so called Glass and Vista styles. Unlike most other menu tools, Easy Button & Menu Maker provides direct WYSIWYG visual menu editor, so it is much easier and pleasant to work with.
An important feature is that all the menus created with Easy Button & Menu Maker are compatible with all modern web browsers. What is more, they are search engine friendly and valid code-wise.
Here are some key features of “Easy Button & Menu Maker”:
– Easily create cool web buttons
– Easily create dynamic multi-level website menus
– Direct visual WYSIWYG menu editor
– Use fonts of your choice
– Add icons to the buttons and menus
– Easily insert created buttons and menus in your website
– All Web browsers and systems are supported
– The generated code is valid and standards compliant
– GIF, PNG and JPEG image formats are supported
Show full description >
Blumentals Easy Button & Menu Maker Pro v184.108.40.206 / System Requirements
– Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
Blumentals Easy Button & Menu Maker Pro v220.127.116.11 / Installation Guide
1. Install the software.
2- Block software access to the Internet through the firewall. (Learning how to avoid connecting an internet application to Internet)
3. Copy and paste the contents of the Cracked file folder into the software installation location.
4. Run the software. Use the serial number in the Serial.txt folder to register it.
* Where to install the software? : The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, click on the Shortcut Software on the Start Page Right-click on the screen and click Open file location, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 10: After installation, Click Shortcut on the Start menu And click Open file location Click on the Shortcut window re-opens for the application, right-click and click and click Open file location.