FunctionBay RecurDyn V9R1 SP1.3 x64 / Specification
Manufacturer: FunctionBay GmbH
Size: 3535 MB
Date Of Release: 13:09 – 02-12-2017
FunctionBay RecurDyn V9R1 SP1.3 x64 / Description
FunctionBay, Inc., a professional CAE company and provides MultiBody Dynamics (MBD) software, announced the release of FunctionBay RecurDyn V8R3, is CAE software that is focused on Multi-Body Dynamics (MBD) while also offering multi-physics solutions.
The RecurDyn technology has superior calculation efficiency because it is based on a recursive formulation. The core is Multi-Flexible Body Dynamics (MFBD) that combines a multibody dynamics solver and a nonlinear finite element method solver at the integrator level. RecurDyn supports other multidisciplinary CAE technologies such as control system modeling and nonlinear system-level optimization. RecurDyn provides the efficiency gains of process automation through a wide variety of application toolkits. Users can create their own custom applications using the bundled ProcessNet environment.
RecurDyn provides a unique MFBD analysis capability that combines MBD with Finite Element Analysis (FEA) methods in order to simulate moving assemblies of rigid and flexible bodies. The user can determine the detailed dynamic stress and stain within the context of a system-level analysis, including the time-varying inertial forces.RecurDyn of Functionbay is the CAE program which is developed by the leading edge technologies only in the spotlight of world. FunctionBay sells RecurDyn and provides the consulting for RecurDyn and services by the solution applied in FunctionBay’s technology power and provides them to the representative fields – the car, the shipbuilding, the railway, the robot, the heavy industry, the military equipment, the mechanical and electronic devices.
FuctionBay’s solution supports integrated multi-discipline dynamics based on MFBD (Multi Flexible Body Dynamics). The solution includes a control (CoLink design), a fatigue analysis, application toolkits, a function of user customization (ProcessNet), a tool of design optimization (AutoDesign) and helps to innovate the product process, save the time, reduce the cost associated with designing and simulating manufactured products.
Show full description >
FunctionBay RecurDyn V9R1 SP1.3 x64 / System Requirements
– Windows 7, Windows 8, Window 10
– CPU 2.4GHz (Recommended : 3.4GHz, Quad Core or better)
– RAM 2GB (Recommended : 16GB or more)
– HDD 4GB (Recommended : 1TB)
– 1024×768 resolution or greater (Recommended : OpenGL 4.0,1920×1080)
– DVD-R or above
FunctionBay RecurDyn V9R1 SP1.3 x64 / Installation Guide
1. Install the RecurDyn V9R1 software. Install the License Server Do not Install .
2. In the Crack, copy and paste the files of the RecurDyn V9R1 Viewer and the RecurDyn V9R1 into the software installation location. (Default path: C:\Program Files\FunctionBay, Inc)
3. Copy the fblmd_SSQ.dat file contained in the Crack folder to C drive.
4. RecurDyn License Manager program as Run as administratorstrator. (Path to run: Start & – All Programs & – FunctionBay, Inc. & – RecurDyn V9R1 & – License & – RecurDyn License Manager)
& 4-1- Click Add.
& 4 2. In the Type field, rename the drop-down menu and select File.
In the Browser window, open and select the file fblmd_SSQ.dat (which you copied in step 3 on the computer) and select, respectively. On Open & – OK & click. Wait until the License information is successfully displayed.
5. In the Crack folder, execute the SolidSQUADLoaderEnabler.reg file and allow the changes to be made in the registry.
Restart the system.
7. The software can be used without any limitation.
1- Before installing the software Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 must be installed on your system.
2. Instead of the step, you can do the following:
Enter the Computer path – & – Advanced system settings – & – Advanced – & – Enviroment Variables.
For the User and the System, enter the New option and enter the following information:
Variable name: FBLMD_LICENSE_FILE or DTECH_LICENSE_FILE or LM_LICENSE_FILE
Variable value: Full path to the fblmd_SSQ.dat file