JetBrains RubyMine v2017.3 Build 173.3727 / Specification
Manufacturer: JetBrains inc.
Price: USD 89.00(just For Information)
Size: 220 MB
Date Of Release: 15:24 – 30-11-2017
JetBrains RubyMine v2017.3 Build 173.3727 / Description
RubyMine is developed as an accessible Ruby and Rails IDE with the full stack of essential developer tools, all tightly integrated into a convenient and smart development environment.
RubyMine is an Integrated Development Environment that provides a comprehensive Ruby code editor. The IDE is aware of dynamic language specifics and delivers smart coding assistance, intelligent code refactoring and code analysis capabilities.
Furthermore, RubyMine allows you to easily configure projects and manage Ruby Gems.
Here are some key features of “RubyMine”:
– On-the-fly code analysis throughout the project tree with type inference and quick-fixes
– Rails Models Diagram, Rails Project View and other specialized project/file views for faster overview & navigation
– RSpec, Cucumber, Shoulda, MiniTest & Test::Unit coding assistance and GUI-based test runner
– Cutting-edge Ruby development stack support: Bundler, RVM, etc.
– Zen coding snippets for productive HTML/CSS authoring
– Ruby Debugger: Ruby/Rails applications and tests debugging in a easy-to-use interface even in Windows
– Git, Subversion, Mercurial, Perforce and CVS integration with a unified UI
– Diff, merge, history views and changelists for every supported VCS
– Bundled Textmate, NetBeans, Eclipse & Emacs keyboard schemes, plus Vi/Vim emulation plugin
Show full description >
JetBrains RubyMine v2017.3 Build 173.3727 / System Requirements
– 1 GB RAM minimum (2 GB RAM recommended)
– Ruby 1.8.x or higher, or JRuby
– 1024×768 minimum screen resolution
– Java SE Runtime Enviroment 7/8
JetBrains RubyMine v2017.3 Build 173.3727 / Installation Guide
1. Install the software first.
2- Copy the Patch.jar file to a desired folder (preferably the installation location). For example, at the following address:
C:\Program Files (x86) \ JetBrains\RubyMine 2017.3\bin
3. In the bin folder, install the program, the file with the extension vmoptions. Find If there are two files with this extension, choose the appropriate file with your desired architecture (64 or 32 bits) and open it with Notepad.
4- In a separate line at the end of the file, line Put the following and put the Patch.jar address in your hard drive:
javaagent: C:\Program Files (x86)\JetBrains\RubyMine 2017.3\bin\Patch.jar
5. Open the program and activate it with any text. .
Note: & The executable files of this program work for 32-bit and 64-bit versions with separate vmoptions files and the shortcut created by Setup on all desktops. Refer to the 32-bit version. So either edit either the vmoptions file or point the shortcut to the 64-bit version, otherwise the program execution from the shortcut causes the cracked to not be applied.
Note: & Series 143 Bindings onwards, Jet Brings has a new bachelor management in products & The program itself is known to be cracked every time the update is updated. So refrain from updating the program directly.