Lumina Analytica Optimizer v22.214.171.124 x86/x64 Info
Manufacturer: Lumina Decision Systems
Size: 37 + 54 MB
Date Of Release: 12:11 – 10-11-2017
Lumina Analytica Optimizer v126.96.36.199 x86/x64 / Description
Optimizer is the highest edition level of Analytica. It includes all Enterprise features, plus the addition of powerful solver engines. It discovers decision values that minimize or maximize any quantified objective, subject to constraints. Or, in cases where an objective quantity is not present, it finds feasible solutions within constraint boundaries. It handles Linear Programming, Quadratic Programming, and general Non-Linear Programming, and automatically distinguishes among all of them. Decision variables can be continuous, semi-continuous, discrete (Integer or Boolean), or mixed. Best of all, Analytica Optimizer seamlessly integrates optimization capability with all of Analytica’s core features including: Monte Carlo simulation and Intelligent Arrays, simplifying model structure, and improving visual accessibility. It’s a complete decision solution that combines solving power, scalability, and ease of use like no other optimization platform.
Should optimization models be intuitively represented, transparent, scalable, and easy to build? We think they should. But traditional optimization interfaces fail to meet all of these goals.
– Spreadsheet optimizations are suitable for smaller problems, but they are inherently two-dimensional and difficult to scale;
– Algebraic modeling languages are much better than the straight programming notation that preceded them, but their lack of visual context can still make complex models inscrutable to anyone but the model designer.
Analytica makes optimization modeling as simple and intuitive as it should be at all levels of complexity. Influence diagrams and Intelligent Arrays keep the entire analysis path accessible, from modeling to decision making. It accomplishes this in several ways:
– Keeps model structure and assumptions in plain view at all times;
– Combines optimization with sensitivity analysis to identify the inputs that have the most immediate influence on your objective value;
– Allows you to add new scenarios for separate optimizations simply by adding a scenario dimension to any input array;
– Adds Constraint nodes to allow you to specify arrays of constraints using simple inequality expressions;
– Allows you to easily scale existing models using Intelligent Arrays.
Lumina Analytica Optimizer v188.8.131.52 x86/x64 / System Requirements
OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Window Server 2012&and later
Lumina Analytica Optimizer v184.108.40.206 x86/x64 / Installation Guide
1. Run the rlm.exe file contained in the Crack directory.
2. Install the software. During the installation process, first select the Centrally managed license item, and in the Server portion of the 5053 @ localhost enter.
3- Select the analytica_optimizer in the step below the drop-down menu.
4. Complete the next step fields or continue the steps to the end.
&- * Important : During installation, as well as every time you run the software, you must run the rlm.exe file at the same time.