MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2018 Premium v22.214.171.124 x64 / Specification
Size: 604 MB
Date Of Release: 11:38 – 11-11-2017
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2018 Premium v126.96.36.199 x64 / Description
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro MX is the kind of software you need to edit video files. It fully supports HDVs, AVCHDs, and there are plenty of output options to choose from.
You should pay attention during the installation process. Since MAGIX Movie Edit Pro MX is an ad-supported application, it offers to install the MAGIX Ask Toolbar, make Ask your browser default search provider and set Ask.comas your homepage.
The most important features:
– Highlights: Vasco da Gama 9 Essential & NewBlue Titler Pro Express
– Intuitive interface: For editing precision
– Top performance: 64-bit for faster processing Ultimate freedom: 99 multimedia tracks
– Lights, camera, action! Automatic video editing to match the beat of the music
– Attention to detail: Special effects, dissolves, intros/outros, menus, etc.
– Share projects: Upload videos directly online to Vimeo
Vasco da Gama 9 Essential
With travel route animations from MotionStudios, you can reconstruct every detail of your trip. Select your holiday location from over 80,000 cities, towns and villages in the GPS database. Display your travel route in up to 4K resolution and make the most of a huge 3D object library with over 300 templates. Fly around the Eiffel tower, conquer Mount Everest or walk the length of the Great Wall of China
Create high-resolution 2D and 3D titles in no time at all with NewBlue Titler Pro Express. Use one of over 60 templates included in the program or create your own headers and banners using the professional title designer. You can then animate these simply using drag & drop animations.
New in this version:
Video editing for virtual reality
360 degree videos let you capture your experiences in a totally unique way. Movie Edit Pro Premium includes support for importing, editing and exporting 360° video recordings. You can also load your video to YouTube from directly within the program.
Automatic shot match
The new shot match feature enables you to match the colors and tonal values of separate scenes automatically. Shot match is perfect for outdoor scenes, where weather and lighting conditions can change quickly.
You can now use OpenFX standard plug-ins as a video effect from directly within the media pool.
Share your experiences and memories in HD quality with your community on Vimeo.
video effects Spectacular video effects Use one of the five new video effects – for fantastic highlights in your videos.
Perfect image stabilization
Mercalli V2 from proDAD is the perfect tool for transforming shaky panning shots or zooms into smooth, stabilized videos. It lets you save footage of unforgettable moments that you once thought were unusable.
Show full description >
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2018 Premium v188.8.131.52 x64 / System Requirements
OS : windows 7 x64, windows 8 x64, windows 10 x64
Processor: 2.4 GHz (Quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better recommended)
RAM: 2 GB or higher (8 GB recommended)
Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1280×768. (Dedicated, at least 512MB VRAM recommended)
Hard drive space: 2 GB for program installation
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2018 Premium v184.108.40.206 x64 / Installation Guide
1. Install the software.
2- Insert the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location. * Copy and replace the previous file.
3- Run the software once and then it.
* Where to install the software: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, click on the Shortcut Software on the Start Page Right-click on the screen and click Open file location, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 10: After installation, Click Shortcut on the Start menu And click Open file location Click on the Shortcut window re-opens for the application, right-click and click and click Open file location.