Primo Ramdisk v5.7.0 / Specification
Manufacturer: Romex Software
Size: 2.97 MB
Date Of Release: 19:37 – 28-11-2017
Primo Ramdisk v5.7.0 / Description
Primo Ramdisk Package Image Primo Ramdisk is the second generation of VSuite Ramdisk product. It brings new features and improved performance, as well as a friendlier user interface. As VSuite Ramdisk did, Primo Ramdisk also provides a solution to speed up your computer by overcoming current hard disk bottleneck issue. It allows you to emulate hard disks using available physical memory. Because the access speed of physical memory is so much faster than most kinds of storage, this greatly speeds up your computer with reduced access time to files, which in turn, shows a huge improvement in overall performance.
Primo Ramdisk features a host of powerful functions and options maximizing performance and applicability. Primo Ramdisk supports up to 128 virtual disks. Each virtual disk can identify itself to Windows as a real physical hard disk or as a logical disk. It can be formatted with any Windows supported file system. Furthermore, Primo Ramdisk allows you to customize file system settings if necessary.
Primo Ramdisk also provides strong ability to rapidly save/restore ramdisk contents to/from an image file. Thus a ramdisk’s contents can be preserved across computer restarts, in spite of the volatility of physical memory.
In addition, Primo Ramdisk offers unique features to effectively and efficiently manage system memory. It is able to dynamically allocate or release system memory for ramdisks, making better use of memory. Primo Ramdisk also implements the Unified Invisible Memory Management Interface (UIMMI) to create ramdisks from Invisible Memory, thereby overcoming the Windows limits on amount of system memory and allowing all installed physical memory to be fully utilized.
Besides ramdisks, Primo Ramdisk also supports to create hybrid-disks and file-disks, greatly extending its functionality.
– Disk Features
Supports ramdisk, hybrid-disk, and file-disk.
Supports SCSI disk, Direct-IO disk.
Supports one-time virtual disk.
Supports up to 128 virtual disks.
– Memory Features
Supports Dynamic Memory Management (DMM).
Supports Unified Invisible Memory Management Interface (UIMMI).
Supports to access memory above 4 GB.
– File System Features
Supports FAT/FAT32/NTFS file systems.
Supports user-defined cluster size.
Supports user-defined volume label, serial number and drive letter.
Supports user-defined folders.
Supports user-defined NTFS file system settings (compression, indexing, and permission).
– Image File Features
Supports image file format: Plain/Smart/Compressed Image.
Supports load/save functions:
Load Only, Save at Shutdown, Save Before Removal, Timing Save, Real-time Save, and Manual Save.
Supports Delay Load mode.
Supports Quick Save mode.
– Other Features
Supports system paging files.
Supports command line interface (CLI).
Supports multilingual user interface.
Integrates mini tools to easily utilize virtual disks.
Show full description >
Primo Ramdisk v5.7.0 / System Requirements
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 and 64)
Primo Ramdisk v5.7.0 / Installation Guide
1. Install the software.
2- Insert the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location. * Copy and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Where to install the software: The installation location folder is usually located on the Windows drive and inside the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, click on the Shortcut Software on the Start Page Right-click on the screen and click Open file location, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 10: After installation, Click Shortcut on the Start menu And click Open file location Click on the Shortcut window re-opens for the application, right-click and click and click Open file location.