Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise v18.104.22.168 RDP Management Software
Manufacturer: Devolutions inc.
Size: 164 MB
Date Of Release: 09:45 – 04-11-2017
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise v22.214.171.124 / Description
Remote Desktop Manager is a small program used to manage all your remote connections.
With Remote Desktop Manager you can add, edit, delete organize or find your remote connection quickly. Compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop or with Terminal Services, it’s a good replacement of the Remote Desktops Snap-in.
Here are some key features of “Remote Desktop Manager”:
– Small size
– Easy to install, easy to deploy, only one executable
– Add name, image and description to your configuration
– Run in tray icon
– Quick access menu in the tray icon
– Support remote desktop file (.rdp)
– Support Microsoft Remote Desktop and Microsoft Terminal Services
– Search filter
– Auto start on Windows startup
– Auto update
– Nice UI with theme support
Show full description >
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise v126.96.36.199 / System Requirements
– Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
– Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows Server 2016
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6
– 1 GHz or faster processor
– 512MB of RAM
– 1024 x 768 screen resolution
– 500+ MB hard drive space
Remote Desktop Manager is compatible with all 64-bit versions of Windows, starting with Windows Vista SP1.
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise v188.8.131.52 / Installation Guide
1. Run the Block-Hosts.bat file as Run as Adminstrator.
2. Install the software.
3. Run the Keygen.exe file from the Keygen folder and then Choose a software name from the drop-down menu, generate a generic serial number.
4. Run the software and select the Enterprise Edition option in the Help&- – Register version. Now use the number Enter the serial from Keyegn and enter the desired name and email address of the software.