Revo Uninstaller Pro v3.2.0 / Specification
Manufacturer: VS Revo Group
Price: US $ 39.25(just For Information)
Size: 12.06 MB
Date Of Release: 09:50 – 18-10-2017
Revo Uninstaller Pro v3.2.0 / Description
Revo Uninstaller Pro is a practical and useful application that helps you to remove and uninstall unwanted programs and traces from your system.
Although you can uninstall these apps from the Control Panel section, which is embedded in your operating system, Revo Uninstaller Pro removes the registry keys as well so you can increase your PC performance and erase all the junk and temporary files.
The main window of the application is quite simple and does not require you any advanced PC skills. It displays all the available installed programs and helps you to delete leftover data after a regular uninstall process.
Because it is designed on an advanced algorithm, Revo Uninstaller Pro firstly analyzes the application’s data before uninstalling and scanning the directory. Also, you have the possibility to remove unnecessary files, folders, registry keys and values that are usually left over on your computer.
Sometimes you might need additional experience on how to uninstall specific applications because if you erase important files, you might come into a system crash. Thus, the feature that makes Revo Uninstaller Pro a special app is the ‘Forced Uninstall’ option. When you’re encountering problems in removing stubborn programs, partially installed programs or apps that are not even listed as installed at all, you can safely use this option to clean your PC and remove all the unnecessary files.
Also, the utility provides you with the possibility of tracing an application during its uninstallation so you can easily preview which files will be permanently deleted from your system.
We all know that when we are installing an application onto our computer, it may leave a lot of data after its removal. Only by browsing the ‘Documents’ and ‘AppData’ sections we can view generated folders that contain junk files. Although there are thousands of applications that leave a lot of unused data, such as registry entries, files and folders, Revo Uninstaller Pro helps you to remove the history of recently opened files, delete temporary files, remove usage tracks and other history items without affecting your system.
Here are some key features of “Revo Uninstaller Pro”:
– Scanning for leftovers after uninstall:
– With its advanced and fast algorithm, Revo Uninstaller analyzes an application’s data before uninstall and scans after you uninstall a program. After the program’s regular uninstaller runs, you can remove additional unnecessary files, folders and registry keys that are usually left over on your computer.
– Forced Uninstall:
– Uninstall even already uninstalled programs. This feature allows you to remove leftovers of programs that are already uninstalled, incomplete installations and uninstall remnants of programs!
– Real-Time Installation Monitor:
– Revo Uninstaller Pro has real-time program installation monitoring. It detects system changes during installation, so you can undone them later.
– Multi-Level Backup System:
– Revo Uninstaller Pro creates backups of removed registry keys, values, files and folders. It also creates full registry backup each time you uninstall a program. With its unique “Hunter mode”, Revo Uninstaller Pro offers you some simple, easy to use, but effective and powerful methods for uninstalling software. You can use it to manage your installed and/or running software programs.
Show full description >
Revo Uninstaller Pro v3.2.0 / System Requirements
– 300 MHz Processor
– 128 megabytes (MB) of RAM
– 20 MB of free Hard Disk space
Revo Uninstaller Pro v3.2.0 / Installation Guide
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3- The contents of the Patch folder at the installation location. Software * Copy and execute the Patch.exe file and then enter the desired name and click on Register to do the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly)
Run the software.
* Software installation location: The location of the installation folder is usually located in the Windows drive and in the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, click on the Shortcut Software on the Start Page Right-click on the screen and click Open file location, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 10: After installation, On the shortcut in the Start menu, right-click Category and click Open file location, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location option.