Scribbleton v2.2.0 Info
Manufacturer: Antair Corporation
Size: 28.08 MB
Date Of Release: 10:00 – 10-11-2017
Scribbleton v2.2.0 / Description
Build your own personal wiki containing notes, to-do lists, ideas and thoughts with the help of this intuitive and modern-looking application. Scribbleton helps you organize information in an efficient manner, storing anything from simple text notes to ideas and thoughts. You can use it to build your own personal wiki, with clickable links and multiple pages.
Organize your thoughts
Scribbleton is your own personal wiki, where you can store everything from quick notes, to detailed checklists for work, to the outline for that next bestseller novel.
Everything is within reach
With Scribbleton, you can easily create clickable links between words, phrases, and pages, allowing you to quickly locate cross-reference information.
Support for multiple platforms
You can read and write the same Scribbleton wiki document on Windows, Mac, or Linux, so you can work on the platform of your choice, without compromise.
No data lock-in
Scribbleton offers numerous export options. You can export individual pages or entire wikis, so your data will always be available to you.
Share and sync
Scribbleton was designed for shareability. Place your wiki file on a shared drive, and you can access and edit your data from any machine on the network.
No cloud required
Your Scribbleton wiki files live on your local machine. Nothing is sent to any outside servers, so your private data remains private.
Scribbleton v2.2.0 / Installation Guide
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3- The contents of the Patch folder at the installation location. Software * Copy and execute Patch.exe file and perform Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator as the Patch works properly)
4. Run the software.
* Where to install the software: The installation location folder is usually located on the Windows drive and inside the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, click on the Shortcut Software on the Start Page Right-click on the screen and click Open file location, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 10: After installation, Click Shortcut on the Start menu And click Open file location Click on the Shortcut window re-opens for the application, right-click and click and click Open file location.