SilhouetteFX Silhouette v6.1.6 x64 Info
Size: 86.4 MB
Date Of Release: 09:15 – 11-11-2017
SilhouetteFX Silhouette v6.1.6 x64 / Description
Invaluable in post-production, Silhouette continues to bring best-of-class tools to the visual effects industry. Using an entirely stereoscopic workflow, all capabilities of Silhouette, including its award winning rotoscoping, non-destructive paint, keying, matting, warping, morphing, and 2D-3D conversion tools are stereo enabled.
Developed over the years with input by those working in the trenches, Silhouette runs like a well oiled machine. You will be up to speed with minimal effort and have the tools you need to handle the most challenging of shots. As visual effects artists ourselves, we understand your challenges and timelines. Our goal is to help you get the job done right, on time and on budget.
Show full description >
SilhouetteFX Silhouette v6.1.6 x64 / System Requirements
– Operating System: PC (Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10)
– RAM: 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended)
– Processor: 2 GHz (or faster) processor speed
– Memory: 186 MB of memory for program (does not include additional memory recommended for additional download content, which averages in size of 50KB, though size will, of course, vary from image to image)
– USB Port: USB 1.1 Port (or higher)
Recommended Graphics Cards
– NVIDIA GTX 460 or better
– AMD Radeon 57xx series or better
– OpenGL 2.1 capable graphics card
– OpenCL 1.0 capable graphic card
– 1GB of graphics memory for film resolution
SilhouetteFX Silhouette v6.1.6 x64 / Installation Guide
1. Install the software.
2. Inside the Crack, copy the RLM server folder to Windows C, and run rlm.exe as Run as Adminstrator. Wait until sfx_server.lic is recognized as the license file.
3. Run the application. In the Active Silhouette window, select Advanced options and then Next.
4- In the next window, the value & Enter 5053 @ localhost for the license server and complete the activation process.
Each time before running the software, you must run the RLM server (step 2 And run it until the end of your work with the software.