SketchUp Pro 2018 v18.0.16975 x64 3d Modelling and Architecture Info
Manufacturer: Trimble Navigation
Size: 186.4 MB
Date Of Release: 11:52 – 26-11-2017
SketchUp Pro 2018 v18.0.16975 x64 / Description
SketchUp is useful from the earliest stages of design to the end of construction. Programming, diagramming, design development, detailing, documentation, RFIs—wherever you need drawings, you need SketchUp Pro.
Produce scaled, accurate drawings
SketchUp isn’t just for 3D models. Draw plans, elevations, details, title blocks and a lot more with LayOut. When your model changes, so does your document. Simple.
Generate presentation documents
With LayOut, you’re equipped for page design, drafting, vector illustration and slide presentations: everything you need to explain everything.
Create compelling walkthroughs
Use SketchUp Pro to turn your models into animated walkthroughs and flyovers that explain every detail.
Get good, fast
Whoever asked for complicated CAD software? SketchUp is hands-down the most intuitive and easy-to-learn 3D drawing tool around.
Think by drawing in 3D
We designed SketchUp to behave like an extension of your hand, so you can draw whatever you want, however you want.
Create accurate, highly-detailed models
SketchUp is accurate to a thousandth of an inch, so you can design, specify, and plan with as much or little detail as you need.
Find a 3D model of anything
3D Warehouse is the world’s largest repository of free 3D models, and it works seamlessly with SketchUp. That means entourage, furniture, equipment, case work, the entire kitchen sink (literally) is all handy in a few clicks.
Find a model from a trusted manufacturer
With manufacturer partners like Herman Miller, Formica, Thermador and many others, we’re working to make 3D Warehouse the best place on the web to find a model of a specific, real-world object. Now when you specify an oven for a kitchen, you can be sure you’re working with accurate geometry, not to mention beautiful models.
Present on any device
When you upload your models to 3D Warehouse, it’s easy to pull them down onto your phone or tablet using the SketchUp Mobile Viewer app. Then, get hands on with clients and collaborators wherever, however you’d like.
Model and Document
With LayOut, insert SketchUp model views wherever you want in your document. These “viewports” are living, breathing views of your project. When your model changes, all of your viewports update too.
Make beautiful drawings
LayOut brings the “feel” of SketchUp into 2D space in an incomparably beautiful way. Line work, shadows, textures, text, dimensions, title blocks: all exactly the way you want.
Intuitive vector drawing
LayOut’s drawing tools are just like SketchUp’s: simple, smart, and fun. And everything you draw is vector smart, so scaling and rotating can be done with the utmost precision.
Dimension, detail, explain
Use dimensioning tools that snap to the edges of SketchUp models and quickly set the format, scale, and precision of displayed measurements.
Show full description >
SketchUp Pro 2018 v18.0.16975 x64 / System Requirements
OS: Windows 10, Windows 8+ and Windows 7+
– 1 GHz processor
– 4GB RAM
– 16GB of total hard-disk space
– 500MB of free hard-disk space
– 3D-class video card with 512MB of memory or higher and supports hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL version 3.0 or higher and is up to date.
– An internet connection is required to install and authorize SketchUp and to use some of the features.
– Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher.
– SketchUp Pro requires .NET Framework version 4.5.2. For more information about the .NET framework, click here.
– SketchUp requires a 64-bit version of Windows. Also, to install SketchUp, Windows 8.1 must be current with Windows Update.
– Boot Camp, VMWare, and Parallels are not supported environments.
– 2+ GHz processor
– 8+ GB RAM
– 700MB of available hard-disk space
– 3D class video card with 1GB of memory or higher and supports hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL version 3.0 or higher and is up to date.
– SketchUp’s performance relies heavily on the graphics card driver and its ability to support OpenGL 3.0 or higher. To test your graphics card’s compatibility, please download and run the SketchUp 2017 Checkup application. Historically, people have seen problems with Intel-based cards with SketchUp. We don’t recommend using these graphics cards with SketchUp at this time.
– 3-button, scroll-wheel mouse.
SketchUp Pro 2018 v18.0.16975 x64 / Installation Guide
1. Install the software.
2- Insert the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location. * Copy and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Application installation location: The installation location folder is usually located on the Windows drive and inside the Program Files folder contract. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, click on the Shortcut Software on the Start Page Right-click on the screen and click Open file location, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 10: After installation, Click Shortcut on the Start menu And click Open file location Click on the Shortcut window re-opens for the application, right-click and click and click Open file location.