WinCam v1.0 x86/x64 / Specification
Manufacturer: NTWind Software
Price: US $ 29.95(just For Information)
Size: 15 MB
Date Of Release: 10:00 – 01-12-2017
WinCam v1.0 x86/x64 / Description
WinCam is a powerful and extremely easy-to-use screen recorder for Windows. It can deal with a given application, a region or the entire screen – and record everything that goes on in there. With the ability to capture up to 60 frames per second, WinCam makes sure your recording doesn’t miss a tiny thing, while hardware acceleration renders and encodes video in real time and truly effortless.
Designed as simple as possible, WinCam is packed with functions that allow for almost any use: recording video tutorials, saving Skype calls, capturing various media in real time and creating visual content in a hit of a button.
Choose the desired video source and effects, click the Record button and proceed as usual: work in any application, watch video or play games. When you’re done, click WinCam icon or press a hotkey, and the video of your activity is ready for sharing.
WinCam incorporates the same design philosophy as WinSnap (our screenshot creator). On the right pane, you can adjust the video source, the frame rate and post-processing effects, and preview these changes immediately without starting recording.
Cursor Zoom, Highlight and Click Animation
Creating a tutorial, you can make your cursor pop by adjusting its size, adding the highlight effect and mouse click animations. Alternatively, when recording a live-stream video, you might want to hide the disturbing cursor at all.
System Audio and Microphone
With WinCam, you can record system audio, microphone or both simultaneously. The selected audio signals are automatically resampled to achieve the best possible quality, mixed together and encoded in real time alongside the video.
Basic Video Editing
When recording is done, you can preview it and do some basic editing directly in WinCam. Double-click the timeline or use the corresponding toolbar buttons to set the start and end times of the video. Then click the Save button to save your clip as a copy or overwrite the original video.
WinCam is Super Easy
Stripped from anything beyond screen recording, WinCam brings this one function to perfection. Less talk, more action: hit the hotkey and start recording the screen the next minute after you download WinCam. No other software is THAT easy!
WinCam v1.0 x86/x64 / System Requirements
OS: Windows 10 and 8
WinCam v1.0 x86/x64 / Installation Guide
1. Install the software.
2. Copy and paste the contents of the Cracked exe folder to the software installation location.
3. Run the software.
* Where to install the software: The installation location folder is usually located on the Windows drive and inside the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, click on the Shortcut Software on the Start Page Right-click on the screen and click Open file location, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 10: After installation, Click Shortcut on the Start menu And click Open file location Click on the Shortcut window re-opens for the application, right-click and click and click Open file location.