Wipe Pro v17.15 Info
Size: 0.39 MB
Date Of Release: 17:49 – 10-11-2017
Wipe Pro v17.15 / Description
This powerful program can remove a lot of gigabytes of garbage on your computer and recover many free disk space. In addition, it will protect your privacy on the Internet – it removes records about personal activity on PC.
You will be able to delete browser history and cache, index.dat files, registry, internet cookies files, autocomplete-history, temporary internet files and many many other items. This program also erases any other tracks of personal activity which you made when used your PC, and no matter in which program: Windows, Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Opera or any other…
To prevent recovery of deleted data the program uses the following security methods: DoD 5220.22-M method, Gutmann method ( full 35 steps ), Russian GOST and other. You can also customize cleaning process and choose which items to remove and which is not. Or you can view detailed information about areas where garbage located on your computer.
Show full description >
Wipe Pro v17.15 / Installation Guide
1. Install the software.
2- Insert the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location. * Copy and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Where to install the software: The installation location folder is usually located on the Windows drive and inside the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, click on the Shortcut Software on the Start Page Right-click on the screen and click Open file location, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 10: After installation, Click Shortcut on the Start menu And click Open file location Click on the Shortcut window re-opens for the application, right-click and click and click Open file location.